Tuesday, April 28, 2009

... Just Waiting...

Well, today is the "due date". I have really been ready for this pregnancy to be over for about a month now, and I have just been expecting the baby to be early. EVERY night I think "Tonight I'm going into labor". Garrett was 2 weeks early, and that has been the death of me this pregnancy! Some of you 'older generation' ladies (love you mom and Vic!) are going to scoff at my next comment, but tomorrow I'm calling to see if I can set up an induction. Both Earl and I were a month late!! NO WAY! I know, we have it so easy now-a-days! I hate to complain, especially because this time has been soo EASY! Unlike with Garrett, I have had almost no morning sickness, and I have felt GREAT! I danced and worked out with the cheerleaders till I was 7 months, and I would have continued to work out publicly, but it starts to look awkward when a last trimester pregnant woman tries moving like she's not pregnant (my own personal opinion!) So instead, I have still been able to be very active. Doing things like jogging when I can, chasing and playing with Garrett, remodeling the house; lifting heavy things, painting, spring cleaning, etc. But I am so done, I'm such a baby! There's a reason I was born in this day and age. Thank goodness for modern medicine!

11 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

haha I would be doing the same thing, I think we are a little spoiled these days.. I've never been pregnant but having a baby a month late does not sound like fun to me! oh and I bet you looked like a super cute cheer pregnant lady by the way! ha

Telsha Winger & fam said...

i am with you there! Modern medicine is wonderful! Good luck with labor and all! love ya!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

You are due already?! What? Ok... so to you it seems to drag on, but to everyone else it flies by! Why haven't you posted any cute pregnant pics? Even though I can hardly believe the time is already here, I will be hoping that you go into labor tonight! (or better yet, that you are in the hospital RIGHT NOW!)

Andi said...

A month overdue!! That would be horrid. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Good luck with everything, and thanks for giving me a wake up call.. I hadn't even considered going past the due date. Oh boy!

johnandjana said...

Good luck Sarah! I went over a few days with some of my kids. My Mom always said, When the apple is ripe, it will fall. Not very comforting I know, but it will happen soon. Be patient. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Krista said...

Oh Sarah!!! Suck it up! I've had three and I don't ever remember it being that bad... wait. Nevermind. :)
Ahhh. Poor little sis. (Was that better smypathy? :)
Did you get the Doc. to schedule an induction? Let me know. I want to come up and visit when you have baby girl. Maybe not right after but I definately have to snuggle her... and when I say snuggle I mean smell... while she's still new.

Liz said...

I hope that she gets here soon! I remember that feeling and it sucks! I can't wait to see pics of your princess!

Kassie Crapo said...

No baby yet?!! SO SAD! I feel for you. You better not forget to call us when it does happen. GOOD LUCK! If you need anything let us know :)

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

so???
do we have a baby?

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

YAY!! Welcome Leona Nathel!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations! yay she is beautiful~