Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I know this is really late, but its all I have of Garrett's Easter. He LOVED finding eggs, and after he found them all, he ate TONS of candy, and once he'd had enough, he had fun dumping the candy out of the eggs and watching Copper (G&G Carlson's dog) eat it off the ground!

Anyway, my camera died during this video, and it is DEAD... for good! So we didn't get any other Easter pics, and that's why I haven't posted anything recently. And now the baby is due in a couple days and we have NO CAMERA! I'm a little annoyed, but I guess I should have been ready for it to die, I've had it since I lived in New York... like 5 years ago. We may just have to buy a disposable one till we can afford a new digital. Do those still exist?

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Good to hear from you again Sarah! I am glad that everything is going well... your little boy is so big!

Westlund Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Westlund Family said...

Finally a post! Looks like he really enjoyed Easter!

Liz said...

Oh my cuteness! You have to do something...you can't have a baby and no pictures!!! (plus the rest of need to be able to see her on you rblog, duh!)

Rowbury Adventures said...

good luck with your new baby in a few days!! hopefully you find a camera to post some pictures! your little boy is soo dang cute