Tuesday, May 10, 2011

UPDATE!

So... it's been 1 1/2 years since I last updated my blog. Obviously much has happened since then, so I'm not even going to TRY to play catch up! We've done a lot of things such as: moving back to St. A; Earl works for his dad again in the trees, Earl and I went to Mexico, and G and Lona got 1 1/2 years older/bigger. Loni has been potty trained for over a month now (yay!!) I am starting online classes to get my degree to be a teacher, and much more. So now that you've had a brief update on the past, I'm going to do my best to keep up on all that happens in the future. Thank you Krista for the nice desktop computer that comes in very handy in doing a blog... and thanks Krista and Rozalynn for the help on remembering HOW to blog! ... Now I'm gonna try this again... Here I go! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! And that's awesome you're going back to school, maybe someday we'll move back to Idaho and be your neighbors ;)