Friday, October 23, 2009

So my last post was written a week ago, but just posted today, but this is really "today's". Yesterday, my dad drove down from WA (where he's working), and mom came up with Gea to meet him here and stay the night. My sister, Krista, also drove up from Grand Junction, CO, and is staying with me for a couple of days, then going back 2 hours to see the rest of the fam. Its nice to see her because we don't get to see each other that much. I especially like that Garrett can see his cousins that he doesn't get to see that much. It's probably been over a year since he's seen them. He has had a lot of fun with them since they've been here. Krista has taken quite a few pics of all of them (if you check out her blog, you would know that she is a picture MANIAC! :) But I appreciate it, because I am STILL camera-less. So THANKS KRISTA!
Jesse, Michael, and Garrett
What looks like Jesse and Garrett running
Cheese!
The boys waving goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa

2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

That's fun you moved to Montana! Your kids are SO adorable! Who's gonna coach the cheerleaders since you moved!! Well it was good to see you post again, good luck in Montana!

Liz said...

She looks just like you, Sarah!! Miss you!