Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, BUT HE LOVES IT!

YAY FOR ME... IT'S ONLY BEEN 8 DAYS SINCE MY LAST BLOG!! Last night I realized that Garrett is a little odd. He is always sitting/laying down, sometimes with his blanket, on hard floors. It doesn't matter where it is. I have been doing my hair in the bathroom and he will run for his blanket and nestle up on the floor beside me!! (Gross, I know! I try not to let him do that one so much!)
Here's a picture of him right after he woke up this morning
In this video, Earl and I were watching Man Vs. Wild (LOVE IT!) and I looked over and Garrett is sitting right on the edge of the hard floor and the carpet, reading his book! Why he wasn't just a few inches closer and sitting on carpet, I'll never know!

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey Sarah! Found your blog through some old fashioned stalking! Your little family is so cute. I can't believe how big your little boy is! I'm going to add you to my list so I can keep checkin' in!

Ormeeheads said...

O.K., Do you know that Earl used to sleep on the kitchen floor from the time he was a little boy probably until he moved out. Like father like son!

Westlund Family said...

So glad you found us! Your little man is way cute! It was great to hear from you!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Oh what a cute little family you have! I bet your handsome little boy keeps you busy,plus being a cheer coach! hah I only coached Jr. High cheerleaders and I thought I was busy..how long have you been coachin?

Brittany said...

Hey! Game night Saterday? Do you guys have plans yet?